Carmarthenshire has a strong ethos for true partnership working within the County. This is led by the Local Service Board and underpinned by the strategic partnerships who strive to deliver on the outcomes and goals contained within the Integrated Community Strategy.
The wider network of partnerships, known as the Carmarthenshire Partnership includes:
- The Community Safety Partnership
- The Environment Partnership
- The Regeneration Partnership
- The Health & Social Care Board
- The Children & Young People’s Partnership
The LSB is responsible for setting the long term vision for the County and the delivery of the vision then rests with the partnerships themselves.
For further information on any of the listed partnerships, please click on their individual pages located to the left of this page.